CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

i have the sweetest mom in the entire world! so the next time i start bitching about my mom, like how she likes to fold my shirts and not hang them.. how she nags at me all the time to pack my room. please do remind me to read this entry.

so anyway. yesterday was the first time i came home straight after work myself. (other than my sis picking me up) so i took 75 home and it took me more and an hour and a half! when i got home all i did was whine to my mom for prolly half an hour about how long the journey is. and how i dont know where the 700 bus stop is.

so today, my mom called me while i was working.. to tell me that shes on my way to my work place. to help me look for the bus stop so that in future if i ever go home straight after work, i dont need to take 75 anymore if she finds the 700 bus stop. so yah she found it and she called me to explain to me how do i get there from oglivy centre. and she came down all the way just for that. to meet me after i finish work and take a bus home with me. but i was meeting sera and jer in holland. so we ended up taking 970 to holland. then my mom went home. gosh. shes damn nice.. wa wa wa. :) i have the nicest mom.

okay im gonna buy her a nicenice gift for her when i get my pay. and my sister too. and perhaps my eldest bro. and oh yah maybe danny. and yah perhaps my dad. oh yes and the girls. oh yah and the maid. oh yah and my bro in law. =/

dinner was damn funny. jer sera and i were talking about.... ah well. hahaha. yayy green room!

gonna slp! its a happpppy tuesday! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home